Hire a Skilled Worker to Support Their Permanent Residency: Overview

Employers who wish to hire skilled foreign workers and support their permanent resident visa application can make a job offer under Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Express Entry system. The job offer must meet the criteria of 1 of the listed economic immigration programs. This page provides more information on these programs.

Click here to see more:

Previous Post
Bridging Open Work Permit for Permanent Residence Applicants
Next Post
Know Your Rights As A Temporary Foreign Worker